Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Battle mode

Honestly, Sunday scared me and how weak I felt. My legs apparently can handle lots of kilometres - just not all at once. Ha
So Monday I rested and read. And decided to back up Sundays 21km with another long run.
The weather was great and I chose the train tracks that were converted to a snowmobile, walking/ running, horse trail.
It's a nice flat route, pretty but covered in snow still.
Surprisingly my legs felt better today than they did Sunday . Even fighting against the snow, the snowmobilers and HORSES on the trail.






1 comment:

  1. See Days of rest are very important.
    I hope after six weeks of rest I am going to be a power horse when I hit the training circuit. Of course, building myself up slowly! lol
    Love that top photo. Very cool looking

    ReplyDelete