Sunday, January 13, 2013

What a fun run!

Today was definitely not a run for time. My ankle still iffy and a late start, I just didn't have a long run in me today.
So I took to the trails and fields behind the house, muddy slippery wet fields!
I was going to take the same route I took thru the snow the other day but was stopped dead by a huge puddle one km in. Soaked my feet and no way to get thru with out going knee deep.
So I stayed in the one field and ran around until I noticed animal tracks and was afraid a wolf would grab me from the edge of the woods and drag me in. HA

I ended up with some tempo, some intervals, 10 hill repeats, hurdling over cut corn stalks, core workout stabilizing myself and just had fun.
10 km done, some cool pics (finally figured out the panaramic on my iPhone 5.















No comments:

Post a Comment