Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shamrock Shake

23 degrees! WOWSA! Loved it but HOT!

Being the shoe whore I am, I did todays run in a new pair of Saucony's I bought yesterday. Saucony Kinvara 2, in the white with blue and lime. I also found a pair of my Mana 5's (last yrs, which Adidas has made into the Mana 6) so I do have those for back up.
I tried the size 8s on in store Friday night, and then Saturday, found them cheaper at another store, and seemed to like the 7.5.
Now running, it did seem a bit tight on the left foot by my baby toe, BUT I was wearing a thicker cushioning sock. So I am going to give them another run with a thinner sock. National told me I had 90 days to return, as long as they were in sellable condition.

Run was good, hot but wind in some good places to cool off.  Few inclines, but I was trying to choose the dryest route around the back roads here, to save my shoes from mud or dirt. Pic above is post run, so I think I succeeded.
Gave my mom my phone for Garmin proof of run, and LMAO she was having issues taking pics with my Samsung.  These are a few:





13km done- 1:11:35

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love the photo shoot! Way to rock your shamrock girlie!!! Check our blogs tomorrow as we will be linking back here.

    ReplyDelete