Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sitting on the edge of your seats??

Are you hanging on?  Wondering will she?  Won't she? 
Hmmm??


I started playing with different running styles the last few runs.  I've been doing a tempo (ish) 9km route with intervals mixed in.  Using hydro poles or mail boxes as markers, I run at a 4:xx pace and then slow to a 5:10 - 5:20 pace for 2. 
I like having a 'game' to play while I am running.

Having met my goal I set for myself in 2011, I've been thinking what I was planning for 2012.  With a local half in February, and then ATB in March, I am thinking it should set me up nicely to run MY FIRST FULL.   There I've said it outloud.  YIKES.  My heart slightly pounds faster as I type it. 






So by this time next year, I strive to put a full marathon under my belt!

OH and this........ SUPER FUN


Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment