Sunday, September 18, 2011

An update

Enjoying a cookie, and the sights!
So September has been great for running so far!
Love, love, LOVING the cooler temps! Older kids are at school and I put the 2 babies in the double and off we go!  A lot of run/walking with the stroller, but I usually drop them at mom's and continue on for a few miles.
 1st week back of school, I managed 67 km.  This week was a little less-40ish, as I took Friday off to rest for the 5km my friend and I did Saturday.
Was a PB (25:43) for me, as I had never really run a chip timed 5km AND I have been pregnant nearly 2 years straight (ha!)
Small BUT nice run, and a great cause.  Sick kids hospital in Toronto, and I heard the announcer say over 10,000$ was raised! WHOOO HOO!

So another week starts tomorrow, and this weekend brings an Island Girl adventure with my cousin Nicci.  We are relaying the half, so 10.5k each.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment